Affordable, accessible, e-learning for all site staff
StructureSafe online is tailored specifically for those working in the temporary structure and events industry.
It’s been developed by industry experts and training specialists to ensure the course is intuitive and engaging. It has also been recognised as an approved e-learning course by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
The course has been designed to help everyone acquire the knowledge for working safely on-site. Arranged in four key modules, StructureSafe is interactive throughout and upon successful completion of a short assessment, the candidate will be awarded a RoSPA accredited certificate.
Many forget how important training really is. Keeping people safe is the number one priority and in many prosecutions the Health and Safety Executive cite lack of training. With StructureSafe online, there is no need to take any risks.
To get started, email email@example.com and confirm the number of StructureSafe online licenses you would like to purchase.
– £19.99 for one course (member rate)
– £14.99 for 10+ courses purchased in one go (member rate)
– £29.99 for one course (non-member rate)
– £24.99 for 10+ courses purchased in one go (non-member rate)
– Only takes an hour to complete
– Can be taken on any device, anywhere
– Interactive exercises throughout
– Certificate on course completion
– The importance of health and safety
– Recognising and understanding risks
– Recognising and understanding hazards
– Health and safety responsibilities
– Reduce your risk of being sued
– Make sure everyone gets home safely
– No need to send staff away for training
– New staff can be trained before they start