The UK's first online health and safety training course for the temporary structure industry, approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
StructureSafe Online has been developed by industry experts and online training specialists to help all staff understand the importance of health and safety through engaging activities.
Here's how you will benefit from StructureSafe Online:
- Quick, simple and inexpensive
- Make sure everyone goes home safe
- No need to send your staff away for training
- New staff can be trained before they start
- Reduce your risk of being sued
- Can be taken anytime, anywhere, on any device
For MUTA members, it costs £19.99 for a single course. If you have 10 or more staff that need training, it only costs £14.99 per course! For non-members, the cost is £29.99 for a single course or £24.99 if you have 10 or more staff that need training.
Can you afford not to be StructureSafe?